Monday, March 1, 2010

Unblock Facebook Mafia Wars Account Tips

Hi everybody,

Just now, I tried accessing my dusty Mafia Wars Account but I couldn't gain access

to it.

The error I got was this

The page you requested was not found

You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses

are case sensitive.

I THOUGHT MY MAFIA WARS A/C WAS BANNED OR HACKED!

And then I went to google search for why I can't access mafia wars. I came across

this article on Unblock Mafia Wars Acount. It sounds silly but thats what it was

written on the article. See below.

"There are many reasons why facebook or the application would want to block you.

Maybe you are violating the rules. Using multiple accounts to exploit mafia wars.

Such as a mafia wars illegal transaction, using mafia wars macros, exploiting the

hit list. Maybe your facebook got hacked or your facebook application wasn’t

secure. Or maybe you did nothing wrong and they inadvertently blocked your access.

Either way you don’t have access and you would like it. "

Sigh. So, my Mafia WArs A/C really got banned? I didn't do anything wrong to

violate the rules.... omg zzz so I keep looking for other ways to unblock my

precious account.

Then I found my answer!

HOW TO UNBLOCK YOUR MAFIA WARS ACCOUNT FAST!

Go to Privacy Setting >Applications and websites> Blocked applications

You will see Mafia Wars under that Blocked applications catergory. Click Undo.

VOILA! It's DOne!


There's nothing gotta do with me. LoL It was me who accidently blocked the

application! SO you Guys out there who are facing the problem as me, wait no more!

Cure is here :)

And one freebies for you: Link to Free Godfather Points, While Stock Last! Copy and paste them into your browser address bar.

50 Reward Points

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/track.php?

next_controller=marketplace&next_action=fan_blast&zy_link=marketplace0225&id=15

Random Reward Points from 1-5

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/track.php?

next_controller=marketplace&next_action=fan_blast&zy_link=marketplace0226&id=16


This click will provide you with double Godfather Points if your lucky, so better

grab it before its gone!


GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive