Friday, May 1, 2009

Mafia Wars Collections and Vaults UPDATED

Around one week had passed, I had successfully unlocked some of the vaults. I didn’t managed to unlock a lot due to work commitment, therefore I seek understanding. I’m in good mood today, so I decided to do a nice table today! Thank me for the credit :p

Title

Job Tier

Vault Bonus

Diamond Flush Collection

Street Thug

+1 Energy

Heart Flush Collection

Associate

+5 Health

Sculptures Collection

Soldier

+3 Defense

Club Flush Collection

Soldier

+2 Energy

Cigar Collection

Enforcer

+2 Energy

Spade Flush Collection

Enforcer

+2 Stamina

Rings Collection

Hitman

+5 Defense

Ties Collection

Hitman

+6 Defense

Painting Collection

Capo

+6 Energy

Cufflinks Collection

Capo

+10 Health

Add the item that you lack of to your wish list, who knows that somebody, maybe your mafia would send u a nice gift to help you to unlock your vault?

Perhaps you might want to do an exchange with your friends so that both can gain, it’s a win-win situation ^_^ By the way, do you know that by giving gift you can obtain an achievement? You can publish that achievement and boast around. Well somebody complaint about me on my wall. She wants me to stop posting achievements, gifting etc because she couldn’t see the help out in Mafia Wars thingy… Anyhow, Check out the list of achievement here. I’m still in progress of achieving, I’m so slow!!! My friends already much high level than me >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive