Sunday, March 7, 2010

Winning Mafia Wars Fights the Easy Way

I've just reactive my Mafia Wars account and decided I should put up some tips to help you guys how to win Mafia Wars fights the easy way.

Even though most of the players were like 4 levels higher than me, I was able to win 85% of the fights. Why is this so? Because


What is the secret?

Find players with small mafias

Many players quitted Mafia Wars so their account were left to rot, which means they are inactive, so you can expect less mafias following them, less weapons and less stats.

Hit and Run Tactic

To prevent players from putting you to hitlist, I suggest just attack them once and find other players to attack. This could save your ass. Imagine you iced somebody and that guy put you on hitlist + getting higher leveled friends to attack you. OMG.


Spots dormant players


It's easy to spot dormant players by looking at their collectibles. If they don't have any recent collectible, well, they are probably no longer playing Mafia Wars so you could attack them safely.

Try them out and tell me what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive