Friday, July 16, 2010

24 inch Full HD Monitor Dell ST2410




I ordered this sweety from Dell's website and got it delivered within next 4 working days. I would say this is definitely worth the money if you are looking for a monitor for PS3 and you want to put the monitor at your room.

Thought of buying 32inch TV cum Monitor display but I think it was too big for my room and my guess was right. Dell's 24inch ST2410, fits in perfectly in my room. FF13 graphic just look too good to be true! Really amazing graphics ^^

It doesn't come with a speaker, it was okie for me because I got my own speaker. Anyway you can order speaker from dell when you are getting this monitor.

Dota look magnified when it's played on this screen, so it looks bigger so more details for me . It cost me $189.99, Usual Price $259.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive